Pleasanton Bail Bonds Process
Pleasanton Bail Bond Process
Pleasanton Bail Bond Information
510 Bail Bond is licensed by the State of California Department of Insurance to conduct bail through out California. 510 Bail Bond agency’s head quarters are in Fremont. We have bail agents on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With the County jail (Santa Rita Jail) in Dublin we have agents that can cover the city of Pleasanton and the surrounding areas at a moments notice. Our agents can post on Sundays and holidays. No matter when a Defendant needs help making bail, we are there. Your loved one’s freedom is our number one concern. We provide flexible payment plans; credit card payments, give us a call to work out the plan that is right for you.
Not sure what to expect when applying for a bail bond in Pleasanton?
Do not worry here is what you can expect from our professional Pleasanton bail bond agents.
The bail bond process:
- Call 510 Bail Bond
- Arrange to meet one of our licensed bail bond agents
- You will be asked to compleate a simple bail bond application. You will be required to show your current driving license to our bail bonds agent.
- Our agent will approve your bail bond on the spot
- Make your payment of the bail. (Am I getting the best deal? How are the fees set?)
- Our agents will go to the Santa Rita jail and post the bail bond at the bail desk
- The jail will process the bond and release your loved one.
- After your loved one is release have them call our office to set up an appointment to complete the paper work.
Bonding your loved one out of the Santa Rita jail is just that simple with 510 Bail Bond. Put our knowlage of the bail process to work for you. Have question of where the court house is, we will answer all your question through out the whole process. We even have people bailed out from other bail compaines calling us and asking question about their bail. Don't make the same mistake, bail out with someone who knows what they are doing and can walk you throught the whole process. 510 Bail Bond,
Bail - It's what we do.